THESIS WRITING COMPETITION
2021 STEP LatAm Conference
The STEP LatAm Conference invites students and young professionals to write a scholarly thesis paper. Each year the paper is on a current topic for advising families across borders in Latin America.
This year’s topic will be:
Resurgence of Wealth Taxes in Latin America. Practical and tax policy implications.
Rules of participation are as follows:
- Applicants must be residents and/or citizens of Latin America;
- Applicants must be qualified full or part time students (not necessarily STEP members) and/or young professionals;
- Paper length - between 4,000 and 5,000 words; and
- Submission deadline: midnight, on or before, August 1st, 2021
The winner will receive:
- Registration to the 2021 STEP LatAm Conference - Riviera Maya, Mexico;
- Economy return flight to Cancun (to be used for attendance at the conference); and
- Three nights of accommodation at the STEP LatAm Conference hotel (to be used for attendance at the conference)
Papers will be assessed by the STEP LatAm Conference Advisory Board, based on reasoning, presentation and content. Please send submissions to: email@example.com
All applicant papers will be made available to the 2021 STEP LatAm Conference delegates.
Download the submission document in ENGLISH.
Descargar el documento de presentación en Español.