Please plan to bring enough promotional materials for 300 attendees.
Each exhibitor will be provided with:
- a rectangular, skirted table (8ft x 3ft)
- 2 chairs
- 1 branded tabletop sign that includes your sponsorship level as well as your logo
- a plug in for a power outlet. (North American plug, bring adapter if needed)
Set-Up: Wednesday October 13th, beginning at 1pm
There is no pre-selection of table locations. We will not know the location of the tables until we are on site and have set up the exhibit area.
- You may wish to enhance your space with one single sized pop-up banner, a branded table cloth or flowers.
- You may display any promotional items or materials on your table, including those of subsidiary or parent companies.
- You will not be able to attach a banner or any promotional material to a wall.
- Please do not place a banner that takes up the entire table. This may result in you blocking another table.
- There will be a sponsor draw, so if you choose to participate, please bring something to collect business cards in (i.e., bowl). You may also plan on bringing a promotional item to give away to the winner of your draw.
EXHIBITOR STAFFING REGISTRATION
- Please note that this is a CLOSED event and is restricted to people wearing a conference name tag.
- Each sponsorship package comes with a complimentary Exhibitor Pass which includes: refreshment breaks, lunches and all hospitality events.
- It does not include access to the conference sessions or conference material.
- Staffing is up to the discretion of the sponsor and can be staffed by any registered attendee (delegate, speaker, exhibitor staff). Talk to us if you plan to have more than one person staffing your table.
- Everyone attending must REGISTER and wear a conference name tag.
Exhibitor Staff - Complimentary
To register for your complimentary exhibitor pass.
This does not include access to the conference
Exhibitor Pass - $550
To register for an additional exhibitor pass.
The number of exhibitor staffing passes per table is two.
Exhibitor Upgrade Pass - $500
To upgrade your complimentary exhibitor staffing pass to a full delegate pass.
Sponsorship Pass - Complimentary
To register for a pass that is part of your sponsorship package. Refer to your sponsorship benefits to see what is available.
Sponsor - $800
To register for a discounted delegate pass. This must be part of your sponsorship package benefits.
If you’d like to upgrade a pass, please select an option through our website: steplatamconference.com/page/registration
ADVERT SPECIFICATIONS & DEADLINES
We will need all of the conference material approx. 6 weeks before the conference. This means all submissions must be received by September 1st
. Please submit all files to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Larger files can be shared as a zip file, or via a Wetransfer
Brand film on digital media wall with supers (no audio)
This is a video asset. Each sponsor is allotted a certain length of video, depending on your level of sponsorship. This advert can be promotional, educational, entertaining, etc. Whatever you'd like to have displayed, this will play on a loop throughout the conference on a digital wall in the main exhibitor area. This cannot have audio, so please be sure to include subtitles or "supers" as they are called. We ask that the videos be sized 16:9, a standard video format, and be delivered in high resolution.
If a video or film is not something you have available, or you are unable to make one, that is no problem. Your static advert (or simply your logo) will still appear on a loop on our digital wall.
Static adverts will be displayed on a loop on our digital wall. These static advertisements or images can have any messaging you'd like displayed. Typically, there is 1/3 copy (writing) to 2/3 image within an ad, but you are free to create whatever you see fit. We ask that these adverts be delivered as a high-res JPG, PNG or PDF. These can be sized as needed.
Please note: your logo will appear in rotation on our conference app. This will be sized for the app by a member of STEP LatAm. You do not need to provide any assets.
SHIPPING ITEMS TO HOTEL
If you plan to ship any larger items that you require for your exhibitor booth, you can ship them to the following address:
Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya
Ctra. Federal Cancun-Playa del Carmen
Km.298 Solidaridad, Quintana Roo.
Mexico. C.P. 77710
Make sure your direct the items to:
Attn: STEP LatAm Conference Sponsor
If you require a broker to manage your international shipping, we have recommended two companies below, however you are free to use any company you’d like:
PROUD SPONSOR BADGE
To highlight your participation in the STEP LatAm Conference, please feel free to use the image below on any communications. Simply right click on the image and SAVE IMAGE AS.
We look forward to having you join us this year, see you in October!